Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Make Money With Blogging and Article Writing

I spend a good part of my day writing. I write on blogs, I write articles, I write other people's articles. It is a very good way to earn a little extra cash.
Blogging is a lot more informal and is usually about a subject that someone else gives you or pays you to blog about. I enjoy blogging. I blog for kids party ideas, Wii games, musical instruments, music instruction, working from home and sports.
The more traffic the site gets the more I get paid for my blog so if my site gets a lot of flow traffic, people pay me to blog on my site about their products. It's their way of advertising. I do the same, I pay others to blog about my site. This is how you get content on your pages as well as the word out about your site.
There are full sites dedicated to finding you work to blog and write articles for them. Some of them are great, some of them aren't. For instance, I belonged to a couple of freelance sites for a while that sent me work to bid on. So I would look up the job and see that the buyer (of my serivces) wanted ten = 500 word articles and they were willing to pay fifty cents an article. Now you see, that is not a good use of my time. So I passed on them.
But if you keep hunting around and looking for sites that pay better, they are out there. Be choosy and take your time.
Same thing with article sites, some pay you well and some don't-- you will have to decide if it's worth the time or not. Only you know what you are willing to take.
Good news about most of these sites is they are legitimate and you can make some money with them. You won't get rich, but it will put some money in your pocket. If you want to make significant money, see the reference box below for a different but exciting on line opportunity.
Blogs and articles serve so many purposes, some of them self-serving some of them not but they do tend to work out for those that decide that it's the line of work they are interested in.
Try it, you might like it and if making more than a couple hundred dollars a week is what your looking for, those jobs exist as well. Blogging and articles are a good start though.

No comments:

Post a Comment